Why not get the most out of managed care?
There are a number of options available to individuals looking for a healthcare plan. If you need nursing home level of care, but prefer to live safely at home, consider CenterLight TeamCare™, CenterLight Healthcare’s Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
CenterLight TeamCare ™ offers you a customized plan carried out by a dedicated team that includes a physician, nurse, nutritionist, social worker and rehab specialists. Together, these health professionals work with you and your family to help you continue to enjoy living safely in your own home and community.
CenterLight Healthcare PACE offers:
- Primary and specialty medical care, including dental, podiatry and eye care, either at CenterLight TeamCare’s day centers or in the community
- Nursing services at home or at CenterLight TeamCare’s day centers
- Rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, speech and hearing therapies
- Nutritional counseling
- X-Rays and other laboratory services
- Medical equipment
- Hospital care
- 24/7 emergency medical services
- Nursing home care
- Aides in the home to assist you with personal care, meals, shopping and other aspects of daily living
- Therapeutic home modifications to accommodate your disabilities and special needs
- Recreational activities, including social discussion groups, arts and crafts, parties, cultural and education programs at our day centers
- Transportation to and from our day centers and medical appointments
- Social work services for participants and caregivers, including counseling focused on health and adjustment issues, help with benefit entitlements and other assistance you may need
- Nutritious meals in our day centers
- Support for family caregivers
Meet Our Team
The CenterLight TeamCare™ Interdisciplinary Team is a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who work together with one goal in mind: to provide you with the care you need when you need it.
Your care is better when you have a team working and talking together. The Interdisciplinary Team includes, but is not limited to, the individuals below. Click to the right of each icon to find out how each team member can help support your health and wellbeing.
Day Health Centers, Close to Your Home
At CenterLight TeamCare’s day centers -- called Garden Club and Café -- you can participate in enjoyable recreational activities, make new friends and look forward to nutritious meals. Our day centers also offer a variety of services, including medical care, rehabilitation and other types of therapy and social work services, such as counseling, designed to keep you as healthy as possible. Our team of physicians, nurses, social workers and therapists work with you and your family to develop a healthcare plan that’s right for you. We also provide transportation from your home to our day centers, doctors’ appointments, and other health-related needs. Click here to view our locations.
Eligibility requirements for CenterLight teamcare ™ include:
- Being 55 years or older
- Currently Medicaid eligible and/or entitled to Medicare Part A and/or enrolled in Medicare Part B or able to pay privately
- Living in our service area including the Bronx, Kings (Brooklyn), New York (Manhattan), Queens, Richmond (Staten Island), Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester counties
- In need of nursing home level of care, but able to remain living safely in your home. You must need more than 120 days of community based long-term care services.
How to Enroll
To get started in the enrollment process for CenterLight TeamCare™, just give us a call at 1-833-CL-CARES (1-833-252-2737), Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. TTY users should call 711. If you are transferring from a Managed Long Term Care Plan, we will send a nurse to meet with you and your caregiver to discuss your care needs and long-term options in detail. If necessary, we’ll help you navigate the government approval process to expedite coverage and services. We’ll formulate an individual care plan designed to meet your specific needs. You may also contact us by filling in the form on the right.
If you are new to Managed Long Term Care, we will refer you to the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC), phone number 1-855-222-8350. Maximus (New York Medicaid Choice), in cooperation with CFEEC, will then conduct an evaluation using a tool called the Uniform Assessment System (UAS) to determine your eligibility for community-based long term care. Individuals who are deemed eligible for enrollment will receive education from CFEEC regarding plans in the area. If you are interested in enrolling into CenterLight, we advise you to inform CFEEC of your preference.
The participant may be liable for the costs of unauthorized or out-of-PACE program agreement services.