Find Out If You Qualify for Centerlight Teamcare by Signing Up Below for a FREE consultation below
A healthcare plan designed with you to keep your loved one safe and healthy - day in and day out.
At Centerlight Healthcare, our goal is to provide individualized care that enriches the lives of those we serve and helps them live safely in their homes. One of the things that makes our program special is that our care is delivered by a team of doctors, nurses, physical therapists, nutritionists, and other professionals dedicated to our participants' health and well-being.
CenterLight Healthcare PACE offers:
- Primary and specialty medical care, including dental, podiatry and eye care, either at CenterLight Teamcare’s day centers or in the community
- Nursing services at home or at CenterLight Teamcare’s day centers
- Rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, speech and hearing therapies
- Nutritional counseling
- X-Rays and other laboratory services
- Medical equipment
- Hospital care
- 24/7 emergency medical services
- Nursing home care
- Aides in the home to assist you with personal care, meals, shopping and other aspects of daily living
- Therapeutic home modifications to accommodate your disabilities and special needs
- Recreational activities, including social discussion groups, arts and crafts, parties, cultural and education programs at our day centers
- Transportation to and from our day centers and medical appointments
- Social work services for participants and caregivers, including counseling focused on health and adjustment issues, help with benefit entitlements and other assistance you may need
- Nutritious meals in our day centers
- Support for family caregivers
MEET OUR CENTERLIGHT HEALTHCARE TEAM:
The CenterLight TeamCare™ Interdisciplinary Team is a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who work together with one goal in mind: to provide you with the care you need when you need it.
Your care is better when you have a team working and talking together. The Interdisciplinary Team includes, but is not limited to, the individuals below. Click to the right of each icon to find out how each team member can help support your health and wellbeing.
How to Enroll
To get started in the enrollment process for CenterLight Teamcare™, just give us a call at 1-833-CL-CARES (1-833-252-2737), Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. TTY users should call 711. If you are transferring from a Managed Long Term Care Plan, we will send a nurse to meet with you and your caregiver to discuss your care needs and long-term options in detail. If necessary, we’ll help you navigate the government approval process to expedite coverage and services. We’ll formulate an individual care plan designed to meet your specific needs. You may also contact us by filling in the form on the right.
If you are new to Managed Long Term Care, we will refer you to the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC), phone number 1-855-222-8350. Maximus (New York Medicaid Choice), in cooperation with CFEEC, will then conduct an evaluation using a tool called the Uniform Assessment System (UAS) to determine your eligibility for community-based long term care. Individuals who are deemed eligible for enrollment will receive education from CFEEC regarding plans in the area. If you are interested in enrolling into CenterLight, we advise you to inform CFEEC of your preference.